Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prepaid Lawyer Pyramid

Lost files

E 'May 1, and instead of being at home or at sea to enjoy this pale sun (but no rain predicted?), I read articles in the apartment.
Good. In a moment of cazzeggioho put in order the word file that I have the laptop, and I ran This file can not remember the source. But I like the idea of \u200b\u200bsharing with our visitors what it says.


We're small things, insignificant presence in the universe, concentrated in a blue and green dot called Earth.

looking for happiness, looking for love but in fact hate. Hatred of those around us. We seek happiness, but we hate our neighbor, we despise him, to the point of fighting it.

In fact we fight a ghost, the ghost of our perseverance to hate ourselves.

not what we can make ourselves happy, but we want to steal what makes others happy.

We do not realize that we are unique, each of us is unique, for parents, friends, from experience. There is a person like us, and as such we can not achieve happiness through the opportunity that someone else can give us.

we dig ourselves to find that light that we can fill that wealth of unique and wonderful, well-being of that which is able to rise to a higher level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment