Big Bang in Geneva
I was reading the minutes of the experiment at CERN in Geneva.
I know that matters, is important. In the world of science, physics is something momentous. You will be able to study data and physical phenomena that previously could only dream of. But now for their dream has materialized 100 meters underground, a dream with 27 km in circumference (or diameter, do not remember ...).
But I lied, the importance of all this I do not know. I have read several things about it, but I can not say they were satisfied.
Since I seem to have a scientific mind, it bothers me not understand, or at least try to justify the construction of gender, to justify everything in the light of something that apart from the mere knowledge can be useful practice for the man.
Yet I can not do it. I'll try more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment