Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Burning Mouth Syndrome Toothpaste Ingredient

*

I had already said in some previous post, I love people.
Because even when something really bad happens involving someone I know ... no matter who is a friend, no matter if it's an acquaintance. Or a professor. I'm sick and nothing else. Why see people suffer, knowing that they are suffering, the only thing they are trying to think, what to prepare for ... I feel bad, so bad. And I do not know why I feel so shocked.
probably take too much to heart certain situations, probably exaggerating. Should I breathe a deep breath and see if all this do for others or for myself, like I have a hidden need to be shaken by anything, good or bad it is.
But these days I do not want to pull this deep breath, I do not feel, I do not want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment