Friday, October 3, 2008

Sour Stomach And Black Stoole



Today I had a great feeling, to be considered twice in a few hours as a special person. Twice I asked myself what I did to be considered so, and the answer is "nothing." No, I did something I have always been myself, I have never built a false image of me just to be pleased.
E forse questo mi ha premiato, forse questo mi premia ogni giorno. Perché a sentire gli altri con me si sta bene, ci si diverte, ci si distrae. In effetti posso dire di essere innamorato delle persone, penso quasi sempre prima agli altri, alla felicità altrui e poi a me stesso. Spesso questo atteggiamento mi ha messo in situazioni davvero complicate, in cui forse un po’ di egoismo sarebbe servito. Questo non significa che sia stupido, mi so difendere, so distinguere il “bene” dal “male”.
Una di queste persone mi ha scritto delle righe che sono fra le cose più belle che mi siano mai state dette (o scritte). Perché venivano davvero dal cuore. E quando qualcuno ti dice, ti scrive qualcosa che viene dal cuore do you understand now, I perceive it. I knew I had a hand extended towards her that she has entered, knowing that I would then guided in what has been done, led into an unknown world and oriented within it. And in all this I was as available as conscientious, as serious as it is entertaining. Everything in the most spontaneous way. Maybe that's why I did not make any effort, perhaps because he has so much appreciated.
The other person I was amazed in the same way by laying importance of which I had no idea that I could not imagine. Why do so many things can be said, and one can believe it or not, can give the truth and importance who believes. But when there is the gesture, when the gesture is an advocate and witness to the "feeling" then you realize that something you did to get this.

I have something special? I am a unique person? I do not know, someone believes it, someone will think, someone told me, but I do not know ... maybe they're wrong.
I'm a simple guy. Maybe something in my easy to recognize that there is in other people. The wealth of complexity which distinguishes the other people who distance from each other.
Simplicity, a word so easy, so trivial. It is often interpreted as a negative characteristic almost synonymous of "uninteresting."
But it is precisely why I am a simple person, even if my assumption is, I consider myself uninteresting. Not least of all, at least in the daily lives of those around me every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment